Search my blog

Custom Search

Contact me

koolraj003@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Coin booking: Mother Teresa,Rabindranath Tagore, CWG and Louis Braille

Coin booking for Mother Teresa, Rabindranath Tagore, Commonwealth Games and Louis Braille.
coin booking teresa tagore games

Coin booking is open for Mother Teresa and re booking is open for Rabindranath Tagore and Commonwealth games UNC and proof sets(at a premium). The steep increase in prices is definitely a cause for concern as it cuts into our budget. The mint is also releasing a large number of sets for the last 2-3 years.Personally I do not want to put too much money into these sets right away so I would be limiting my buying on sets this year, I would be buying only selected sets. It is on everyone's own discretion on what to buy and what not to buy, depending on their own budget. The coin bookings can be done through the Kolkata mint site: http://igmkolkata.spmcil.com/SPMCIL/Interface/SellableProducts.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment