10 paisa, 1966 Metal: aluminium-bronze Date: VS 2023= AD 1966 Obverse: crescent moon and sun flank trident
10 paisa, 1967
Metal: brass Date: VS 2024= AD 1967
10 paisa, 1986
Metal: Aluminium Diameter: 21.5mm weight: 1.3 gm Date: VS 2043 = AD 1986
10 paise, international women's year 1975
Metal: Brass Subject: F.A.O. international women's year Date: VS2032=AD1975 Reverse legend: "samanta vikas shanti" meaning equality, development and peace
Its really awesome... I wanna know something....Do u have a 10 paise of year 2025B.S. cos I have that one missing and couldnt find it....can I see it? And yeah, I too like collecting coins....
I appreciate the quality of this blog post. The content was informative, easy to read, and supported by practical examples. Looking forward to more insightful articles from your blog in the future.
Its really awesome... I wanna know something....Do u have a 10 paise of year 2025B.S. cos I have that one missing and couldnt find it....can I see it?
ReplyDeleteAnd yeah, I too like collecting coins....
sorry i dont collect yearwise in foreign coins. I checked in the catalog, it says that 2025 10 paisa is rare.
ReplyDeletei have 10 paisa 1967 nepal call me 09926486317
ReplyDeleteI appreciate the quality of this blog post. The content was informative, easy to read, and supported by practical examples. Looking forward to more insightful articles from your blog in the future.
ReplyDelete